Please contact Tong Hao with your questions or comments.
The human ORFeome collection is made possible through support from the High-Tech Fund of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, The Ellison Foundation (Boston, MA), and by grants from the National Cancer Institute, the National Human Genome Research Institute, and the National Institute of General Medical Sciences.
Tools and Data
- HORFeome8.1 (fasta format, compressed, file size 4,509,694)
- HORFeome9.1 (tsv format, compressed, file size 8,149,121)
- HORFeome9.1 plate map (tsv format)
- The completion of the Mammalian Gene Collection.
- hORFeome 3.1: a resource of human open reading frames covering over 10,000 human genes.
- Towards a proteome-scale map of the human protein-protein interaction network.